Saturday, July 07, 2007

Another EasyQuit System Testimonial...

I just got this testimonial today. The person in questions started with a complaint about being unable to download the product. I dealt with that courteously as usual. I suppose she was taken aback... here is the exchange:

Her Email:
I hope this is not a scam because I purchased this book and it will not download either in PDF or the zip system. I am not happy with just giving you money for nothing

Thank you

ROSA M. MOSLEY
Attorney at Law

My Reply:
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble downloading the book. I am certain my site is not down
and I can assure you this is not a scam.

Perhaps it is an issue with your AOL software. Either way, I have attached a copy of the book for you
with this email.

You should have been taken to the download page after your purchase. The link is here:
[Deleted]
The zip file can be downloaded directly from the following link:
[Deleted]
You may also read the book directly from your web browser from the following link:
[Deleted]

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. If there is any way that I can help further, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Pete Howells
EasyQuitSystem.com

Her Reply:
Thank you for your e-mail and eventually I was able to download the book. I finished it already! I decided that I will never smoke another cigarette for the rest of my life.

My biggest fear was weight gain. I just know that previously whenever I tried to stop smoking, I was always hungry and ate everything in the house, subsequently gaining a ton of weight. Hence, I started smoking again to lose weight. I now know what was going on and how to avoid weight gain, - that information was very valuable.

The book was worth the cost. Thank you for writing it and sharing your knowledge.

Sincerely,
Rosa

Without meaning to blow my own trumpet, I care about my customers and they are virtually always grateful for my help.

Pete Howells has written the EasyQuit System that will help any smoker quit tobacco. The EasyQuit System works by giving smokers the instructions they need to follow to achieve their ambition to quit rather than just telling them smoking is bad for them. Visit http://easyquitsystem.com/ to find out more about his incredible process for quitting smoking that boasts 96% customer satisfaction.